房间凌乱
看到凌乱无章的房间,你可以这样抱怨。
●Look at what you've littered up!
看你弄得乱糟糟的!
●There's dust everywhere.
屋子里全是灰。
●I think we really need to clean the house.
我以为我们真的该当来次大肃清。
●Hair is everywhere so the floor looks dirty.
地板上都是头发,看起来真脏。
●I can't stand the sight of my room.
我的房间真是乱得惨不忍睹。
●It's a war zone.
这切实其实跟刚打完仗一样。
任务分配
大肃清时首先规定好每个人的任务吧。
●Honey,you have to mop the floor.
亲爱的,你必须要拖地了。
●Nick,take out the trash,this is your assignment,don't reject me.
尼克,你的任务是把垃圾扔掉,不能谢绝哦。
●Will you do the dishes after dinner?
麻烦你晚饭后卖力洗碗。
●Come help me do the laundry.
来帮我洗衣服。
●I'll hang the clothes up to dry.
我去晾衣服。
开始打扫
任务分配完毕,就开始动起来吧。
●I'm going to clean up now.
我现在要清扫一下了。
●Did you clean your room?
你的房间打扫好了吗?
●This stain won't come out.
这块污渍洗不掉了。
●Don't you think you put in too much detergent?
你不以为你放的清洁剂太多了吗?
●Will you help me fold the clothes?
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
清洁用品大包罗
brush 刷子
detergent 清洁剂
broom 扫帚
vacuum cleaner 吸尘器
disinfectant 消毒剂
bleach 漂白水
washing powder 洗衣粉
实景对话
●The laundry pile is huge.
要洗的衣服都堆成山了!
A: I don't have any clean clothes!
我一件干净衣服都没有了!
B: I know.The laundry pile is huge.
我知道,要洗的衣服都堆成山了!
还可以说 The laundry has really piled up.
●Look at this mess!
看看这一团乱的!
A: Carl,what happened to the place? Look at this mess!
卡尔,你的屋子怎么回事儿?看看这一团乱的!
B: Sorry,we had a party and it got out of hand.
对不起,我们开了个派对,玩儿得太疯了。
●She is in charge of most housework.
她在家里卖力大多数家务活。
A: Who is the head of your family?
你家的一家之主是谁?
B: My mother is the head of my family.She is in charge of most housework and assigning us tasks at home.
我妈妈是一家之主,在家里她卖力大多数家务活,还有给我们分配任务。
●Speaking of chores,I would rather do some washing than cooking.说到家务杂事,我宁肯洗衣服也不愿意做饭。
A: Do you like cooking?
你喜好做饭吗?
B: Not at all.Speaking of chores,I would rather do some washing than cooking.
一点儿也不喜好,说到家务杂事,我宁肯洗衣服也不愿意做饭。